After waxing care18 October 2016
- Exfoliate your skin 3 days after your waxing procedure preferably with sea salt scrub or gentle exfoliates every other day to remove build up dead skin cells than can clog the pores and trapped hairs under skin causing it to become ingrown. Exfoliating pads, loofahs, and mild scrubs works well with sea salt scrubs. Look for cleansers that contain Salicylic Acid. It is advised not to exfoliate everyday to prevent dryness that causes sensitivity to your skin, otherwise, hydrate your skin when doing so.
- Keep your skin moist and soft. Start using Pink Parlour SOOTHING LOTION! This will not only keep your skin soft but will soften up the growing hair, which can keep it from boring into the skin of the skin after waxing procedure.
- If you are having ingrown hairs, its best to apply Pink Parlour Bump eraiser, this lotion can eliminate bumps & ingrown after a week or two of consistent application day & night.
- If you tend to be sensitive after brazilian/bikini waxing, please get yourself a cool shower or cool/cold compress and apply either Pink Parlour Soothing lotion, avoid tight clothing for a day to prevent irritation.
- No swimming (pool or beach), bath within 24 hours after waxing. Your skin is still prone to infection due to its sensitivity. Only clean running water is allowed immediately after the procedure. Exercising after waxing is fine but no heavy exercise since excessive heat temperature on the waxed area will irritate your skin. Make sure to apply soothing lotion before exercising.