How To Wax At Home For Beginners27 May 2020
Stay smooth and hair-free during circuit breaker! Do yourself a favor and read this guidelines before you enter the journey of doing wax at home. However, before you start these steps, make sure your hair is the right length, which is at least 1/2-inch for best results. In case you haven’t made a purchase of the wax, you can click here.
How-To Do Wax at Home with Parlour Supply Wax Kit:
- Applies alcohol lotion to the targeted area to prep your skin.
- Heat the wax on the pan until it changes from candy to liquid state. It should be the consistency of cold honey. Regulate heater to a medium setting of approximately 65°C-75°C. You can do a test patch on your inner wrist to make sure it’s not too hot or too runny
- Use melted wax from around the core with an applicator.
- Apply wax with the hair growth, leaving one edge thicker to create a lip.
- Hold skin taut and remove wax by pulling in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- For the best result, we recommend you use Pink Parlour soothing lotion to let that painful feeling away. Not only that it will reduce the redness and protect your skin after wax, it can also be use as a lotion for any insect bites or sunburns! It contains tea tree extract which good for your skin too! Grab here