Beach must haves!15 January 2016
Finally, sun’s out and it’s beach time! After you have rounded up your fun-loving beach besties, it’s time
The Beach Preps:
1. A hot bikini.
New’s out! Bikini bottoms are getting LARGE. But this doesn’t mean you can head to the sand without getting your Brazilian wax unless your are in the amazon!
2. Get waxed.
Yes and we mean all over! This is an area where imagination should not run wild!
3. Get Bronzed.
Nothing beats looking sun kissed before you head to the sand. Getting a spray tan is the answer to looking slimmer and cellulite free without having to bake under UV light for hours.
4. A good sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 15 up to SPF 30. Get the low down on SPF.
Getting a spray tan does not protect your from the harmful UV rays, so don’t forget to lather on your sunscreen and reapply after your soak in the sea. The sun’s rays are responsible for over 80% of our aging, causes pigmentation and worse, cancer!
5. Pink kitty flip flops.
6. Floppy hat that covers your face.
8. Lip protector.
Ensure that it contains SPF and a tinge of pretty summer kiss colour!
9. Stylish beach bag.
10. A Sarong or Kaftan.
They are the most versatile piece in any summer bag as they can be used as a cover-up, towel, hammock, or just to dust off the sand at the end of the day.
11. Thermal Spring Water for the face to keep you cool and hydrated!
12. A good book (preferably with a saucy summer storyline!).
14. Beach Towel
15. Fruits and Snacks. Grapes and nuts are my favorites!
16. A hand made beach bracelet (preferably made from natural materials)
17. Waterproof mascara.
Yup, you read it right! A woman can never have too much mascara even if it’s the beach.
18. A bottle of water. Don’t forget to take the biggest bottle of water you can find, so you can stay hydrated and avoid sunstroke.
19. Your girlfriends!